Women make up 51% of the population but just 24% of Congress. This message is intended for the other 76% - as well as the entire Supreme Court.
~ With the future of the Supreme Court now in the balance, 10% of all sales of our Notorious RBG collection benefit the national effort to protect women's rights. ~
This design is also available in the styles shown below.
ABOUT ATR: All of our apparel is ethically-sourced, high-quality and made-to-order in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We know you'll love it, but for your peace of mind we offer free returns and exchanges on all domestic orders.
ABOUT THE SHIRT: The slouchy Eco Jersey pullover is made from a soft, eco-friendly lightweight fabric and features a wide neckline and raglan sleeves, making it the perfect shirt to be worn all day, on its own or layered up.